Sharing Christ's love - Sharing Christ's light - Supporting Families in GCS
It is that time of year and we are once again sponsoring four small families of children from the Episcopal Children’s Services Head Start. I hope you can help us with this as they are really asking for very basic items. The families all requested gift cards for groceries and gas - every little bit helps.
***We will have a listing of requested gifts at both church services, or you can sign up using SignUp.com.***
Here's how it works (you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com):
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
* If you have not been able to sign up and would like to help, please feel free to email, call, or text Jane J.
* The last couple of years, it was VERY helpful when a few people linked up and took one child, purchasing all items for that child.
* Gift cards are wonderful as well - we will divide them up evenly.
* If you would like to donate a monetary contribution we will be happy to use the contribution to purchase items on the list.
* Request that items be dropped at the church or my house (14 St Johns Ave, GCS) by Saturday, 11 December.
* If needed, we will wrap the weekend of 11 December at my home.
* We will deliver the gifts to the Head Start on Monday or Tuesday, 13 or 14 December.